Sunday, December 14, 2008

GOD n I

My life will be biased if there are no blessings of GOD. Whatever good in me is GOD, i believe.

I will not say that we need to go to church to be nearer to God. But something remains in church which can't be explained/described.

And I can etymologize the Love from God as well as God from Love. i do love every blade of grass and every grain of sand or even all the creature of God or Love.

I believe Love also can create things as like HIM. Showing love or kindness to the next human being / even beast also an "existence of God".

In this scenario, we desperately need to discuss the pros n cons of Love on opposite gender.

Once I flicked and questioned myself, r u in Love?

My heart said you care her a lot. She cares u a load.

So i don't have any more option to think anything apart from Love.

But I worried of LOVE or LUST

We shared lot of moment; we helped together; we learnt together; we ate together; we dreamt together, atop we care each other. On that situation my mind says why wouldn't I give a much value of the 3 word "I LOVE U"

Love or Lust?

After a single gentle boil, we don't even wanna walk / talk together. We hated each other as we cared each other. Then i could understand we care a lot even for the whistle of a bus conductor and for that "conductor's care" i can't bye a dimond ring :p

So before go for a proposal, think beyond love. Have a moment in lust and ask to you "r u REALLY in Love", and you can have the answer.

If Love goes Wrong; nothing goes Right

0 comments: