Sunday, December 14, 2008

Roommate from Hell

The first day of my college life I got a hostel room and arranged all the things. The hostel authority told me that one more guy will come and join with you as a room mate. At that moment I feel nothing. He came after 2 days almost at sundown. We have shaken our hand with teeth full of mouth.

From the day one I wondered all his habit, His take bath occasionally; I wandered all over the city (saravana stores) to grab some perfume, toothpaste and talcum powder at cheep rate. He used mine without any hesitation. He never forgot to brush with brush full paste, because the toothpaste is mine. Whenever I had arranged my mattress, bed sheet, and pillow, the moment he overjoyed to sit, stir and make them chaos. After finish all his willingness, he would have shown me a glorious smile. On that day my hands were searching for Shivaji’s 6 feet sword. The hostel authority provided us a mosquito net on our window. He never bought stationary (because I was a kamadenu for him), but he went to departmental store and came with a super-max blade and torn all that, for that he gave me a nice description “machi we need pure and fresh air to inhale”. Then I rushed to Saravana store to buy a mosquito net for me. I struggled a lot to save that from his one and only super-max blade. But at last he gave me a glorious smile for my net.

After some days, he found that I am a very good :) personality, so he came to my room with 4 or 5 day scholar friends to our room for group study (?). They used to play with my pillow, their game was volley ball (!), I was an umpire (what else I can do?). My computer cried to see at least a simple c program; it never sensed the EXIT button of “Age of Empire” game.

Campus Interview: I bought a book of Aptitude, They played cricket with that and used that as a pillow, but they have been selected for the very first company TCS. Among us I am the only person expelled even from the written exam.

But I shed tear to send off him to Ahamadabad TCS which is his work place. :( :(

0 comments: