Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello Doctor

I talked to my Doctor friend. He was my +2 class mate. I too wanted to become a doctor to serve :) this world. But GOD asked me to sever to the customers of OVSD application

Our conversation has turned to baby and birth of baby...

He said,

soon after the birth of a baby, it is wiped clean and placed on its mother's chest even before it's umbilical cord is clamped. The baby is allowed to instinctively find the mom's breast and start feeding milk on its own.

As a result of this, the brain naturally create a harmon called "oxytocin" which is necessary to contract the utirus to stop bleeding. So it prevents the heamorrhage as well as there is a chance to be built so early between the baby and mom.

Really i wondered to hear that. Thats y i wanted to tell this to you all. Once you got birth, if doctors forget to do this process, i suggest you all to go for this.

0 comments: