Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ragging

I came from a humble rosy looking village to the city college. I have seen the college in cinema only.

I head downed n wished even for an entrance watchman. He wore a khaki dress, so I thought that he might be a police man. I asked him "sir... where is com sci department" with a 32 teeth smile. The moment he could understand where I am from and who am I.

So he directed me to a big and vast banyan tree. I walked over there n has been called by some guys. I was so happy that I have been identified by people (Nammalaium 4 perukku teriudu par da nu nambi ponen).

They asked me to sing a song. I started "oh come let us adore him... Christ the lord".. The moment one boy jumped and shut my mouth with 2 hands, but I didn't consider and continuing my song as "o me t us re cris d lod". I never stopped until the entire song's completion. All were so frustrated.

One angried guy said, hey assume that those girls are Afghanistan terrorists. So shoot them quick. I said I don't have a gun anna. One overjoyed senior gave me a Reynolds ball point pen from his pocket. I shot them.

One innovative guy invented and said why there is no sound from your AK47? Then I shouted as "Thoo Thoo Thoooo trigi col trigi col thooo" and lavished all of them in a chain of fire. I crawled even on sand floor (paduthutulam sutten) to shoot d exact destination of the terrorist's toe to capture them in alive.

Then one guy gave me 2 drops of water and asked me to swim. I wondered n stand aside very silently. Everyone stared n shouted me to swim. But I stand very polite. One frustrated senior asked me, "hey what the hell you are doing?" I said don't disturb me anna, I am swimming under the water.

All the seniors laughed, admired and impressed by me. Thence I ragged my mates with my seniors.

I entered into Anna University with this dream; but the bloody college is rag free :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather amusing idea

Anonymous said...

You were visited with remarkable idea


There is a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you Hot Health

Anonymous said...

Clever things, speaks)


There is a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you Hot Health